Being in the Private Investigation industry in the present day means more than a business card and my great canine companion to keep business flow. I needed to strengthen and preserve my web presence to stay competitive.
Questions that I scribbled down as I thought about my business’s future included, “How will I go about building a web presence?”, “What outlets should I take advantage of?”, and “What would work best for me and my business?” I knew that I had to jump on the futuristic train, but which direction would I travel first?
I poured myself another cup of coffee, sat down in front of my computer, and I did what I do best – started investigating my options. As I read through different forums and saw what else was out there, I realized that the answer was right in front of me. I had to revamp the company website.
- I inscribed five steps into my moleskin that I had to keep top of mind if I was going to do this right.
- Revamp the look and feel of the company website with brand new colors, images, and revitalized text
- Modernize the Absolute Investigations Inc., logo design
- Place an easily accessible call to action on every page of the website
- Optimize the website for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Find someone to help me do all of this
The Absolute Investigations Inc., online presence is coming along really well. The business has a new, professional website with rich colors and imagery – a complete 180 from the original. The overall messages are strong and hold promise, and my contact information is available on every page.
It’s been a few months now, and I have noticed an immense growth in business. I have taken a giant leap in the right direction, but I am not going to stop here. There are still many more outlets to divide and conquer that lie ahead. Our new blog being one of them. Please share any feedback to help us along the way. I am always open to suggestions.